Red Ribbon Week 2020
October 26-30, 2020
“Be Happy, Be Brave, Be Drug Free”
Dress Up Days:
- Monday, October 26th: “Drug Free, I Can Be Anything” - Dress Up for your Dream Job.
- Tuesday, October 27th: “Wear Red” - Wear something red today!
- Wednesday, October 28th: “Don’t be Caught Sleeping, Say NO to Drugs!” - Wear pajamas all day while learning from home.
- Thursday, October 29th: “Wear Red” - Wear something red today!
- Friday, October 30th: “Drug Free, I Can Be Anything” - Dress Up for your Dream Job.
- Color in the attached coloring page and hand it in to your teacher by:
- A Group - By Monday, October 19th
- B Group - By Thursday, October 22nd
Click here for printable flyer.