School Picture Days at Potlatch Jr-Sr High School is fast approaching! Photos will be taken on:
- Group B: Thursday 9/10/2020
- Group A: Monday 9/14/2020
All students will be photographed for school records, but if you want to order photos for personal use and gift-giving at our lowest prices, you must PREPAY for your order BEFORE Tuesday 9/15/20! Due to COVID restrictions, all orders must be placed ONLINE, or by calling our office during business hours. We cannot accept cash or checks this year!
Please PREPAY online by using this link: https://PNWportraitEFX.gotphoto.com/prepay and using
ACCESS CODE: PHS2020
Clothing Suggestion: If your school DOES NOT require you to wear a school uniform, here are some clothing suggestions:
- We recommend medium to dark SOLID color or finely-patterned tops as these are best to accent your face.
- Try to avoid very light colors, bold prints, or patterns as these will distract from the subject of the portrait - YOU!
If you'd like anyone else to have the opportunity to order their own set of pictures (Grandparent or a divorced parent, etc.) please forward this email to them.
We look forward to seeing you on picture day. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us, not the school, as they won't have your photo records. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your school photography needs.
The safety of your children is our utmost concern. That's why Archer Photography has developed a new CONTACT FREE photography protocol in effect for your upcoming School Picture Day. These new procedures are intended to minimize any risk of COVID exposure to your child, school personnel, or to our Staff while your Student is photographed.
Here are some of the important changes in the photo process you are likely to see:
- A "Paperless" Order process. There will be no paper price lists or order envelopes to minimize the risk of surface transmission of the virus. To order photos you will need to PREPAY through our secure ONLINE site using a Debit / Credit card. We cannot accept cash or checks this year. An order link will be shared soon.
- A "Contactless" photography process. All applicable School policies regarding social distancing will be maintained. Our photographers will be masked and/or utilize face shields while working and will remain at least six feet away from persons being photographed.
- Personnel Health Monitoring. Temperatures of all photo staff will be taken daily and each employee will be asked questions relating to their current state of health. Anyone exhibiting any suspicious health condition will be sent home immediately, and may not return to work until their health is professionally evaluated and condition clears.
- Photo Orders will be shipped direct-to-home. This is intended to minimize any risks associated with Students' or School Staff touching the products at the time of delivery. A nominal fee will be added to your order cost to cover the additional postage and handling.
We have all had to adjust many of our traditional behaviors during this COVID crisis, and our business relationship with you and your school is no exception. We understand that our new child-safety policies and procedures may create some confusion for you, and for this, we apologize in advance. However, rest assured our intention is to make this year's school photography experience as safe and memorable as possible.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
EXPECT THE EXCEPTIONAL!
All the Best,
Jonathan S. Billing
320 W 3rd St, Moscow ID 83843
O: 208-883-8338 Archer Photography
O: 208-883-5005 PortraitEFX of the Pacific Northwest